Gaudin & Co. take great pride in the fact that we operate our sales as a team and not as individual agents.
Successes are all the more gratifying because we achieve them together and clients are able to benefit from all of our individual strengths. This is a business model which we have always adopted, because it provides our client with the best bespoke service possible. All of our staff are salaried, with no one team operating solely from commission. Our sales team benefit from a pooled achievement commission.
This commitment to working together as a coherent, aligned team has secured us a steady flow of satisfied buyers and vendors and created an enjoyable working environment where we are all aiming towards the same common goals.
The marketing of prime Jersey property is something in which we pride ourselves. We have the widest range of any Jersey estate agency so once your property is registered we can ensure that it is seen by the maximum number of people.This emphasis and commitment to working as a coherent, aligned team has ensured a steady flow of satisfied buyers and vendors, landlords and tenants, as well as a working environment whereby everyone is pushing forward with the same goals.
Gaudin & Co. remain the Island’s premier property company for the comprehensive service we provide:
FEES & MARKETING
In order to benefit from our sole agency offers, please ensure you are not signed up by agreement or on a sole or multiple agency basis with any other estate agency. In addition, multiple agency fees at the time of sale tend to be higher than sole agency fees.
- We advertise in the Jersey Evening Post with large advertising pods and its accompanying Homelife property supplement as well as on the radio, relevant specialist magazines, various paid platforms - Onthemarket.com Jersey Property App, Places.je and across our social media feeds on Facebook,Twitter, Linkedin & Instagram.
- We have a fabulous monthly online Gaudin Lifestyle Magazine that also goes to print through the year.
- We create bespoke detailed colour particulars including floorplans, 360 tours and detailed map directions.
- Your property is displayed in our retail shop window and we mail details out to all relevant buyers through a specialist property software platform.
- Properties are uploaded to our website which is available to view on desktop and laptop computers as well as being optimised for tablet and mobile browsing and the page will include the 3D floorplans and all relevant information.
- We will put up a ‘For Sale’ board outside your property if required.
- We provide a comprehensive fact sheet confirming the history of the property as well as any pertinent legal information.
- All property viewings are arranged through us by appointment only. We can also arrange open houses on Saturday mornings and we will email you with confirmation of each viewing.
- We will liaise with you at all times and undertake all negotiations on your behalf.
- We are in touch with clients on a regular basis and we provide feedback after viewings through our property software.
- We can also help you to appoint solicitors and we are on hand to assist you with your liaison with your legal advisors during the sale process.