Over the years, our success has been achieved by bringing together our individual strengths to form the best team dynamic, which has allowed us to excel many clients’ expectations.
This is a business model which we have always adopted, because it provides our clients with the best bespoke service possible.
The marketing of prime Jersey property is something in which we pride ourselves on. We have the widest range of any Jersey estate agency so once your property is registered we can ensure that it is seen by the maximum number of people. We manage the entire sales process for our clients, from giving them a realistic professional market appraisal including an online report of their property, through to marketing and selling the property. We negotiate the price and terms between buyer and seller, ensuring that the sale progresses as quickly as possible and that all issues are rapidly resolved.
With a wealth of knowledge and experience, and a deeply statistical view on the market, our teams are able to provide maximum market exposure for every property, ensuring a steady flow of satisfied buyers and vendors, landlords and tenants, as well as a working environment whereby everyone is pushing forward with the same goals.
Gaudin & Co. remain the Island’s premier property company for the comprehensive service we provide:
FEES & MARKETING
In order to benefit from our sole agency offers, please ensure you are not signed up by agreement or on a sole or multiple agency basis with any other estate agency. In addition, multiple agency fees at the time of sale tend to be higher than sole agency fees.
- We advertise in the Jersey Evening Post with large advertising pods and its accompanying Homelife property supplement as well as on the radio, relevant specialist magazines, various paid platforms - Onthemarket.com Jersey Property App, Places.je and across our social media feeds on Facebook,Twitter, Linkedin & Instagram.
- We provide professional standard photography and 360 tours.
- We create bespoke detailed colour particulars including floorplans and detailed map directions.
- Your property is displayed in our stunning digital window and we mail details out to all relevant buyers through a specialist property software platform.
- Properties are uploaded to our website which is available to view on desktop and laptop computers as well as being optimised for tablet and mobile browsing and the page will include the 3D floorplans and all relevant information.
- We will put up a ‘For Sale’ board outside your property if required.
- We provide a comprehensive fact sheet confirming the history of the property as well as any pertinent legal information.
- All property viewings are arranged through us by appointment only. We can also arrange open houses on Saturday mornings and we will email you with confirmation of each viewing.
- We will liaise with you at all times and undertake all negotiations on your behalf.
- We are in touch with clients on a regular basis and we provide feedback after viewings through our property software.
- We can also help you to appoint solicitors and we are on hand to assist you with your liaison with your legal advisors during the sale process.