Gaudin & Co place a very high premium on the fact that we are a team and successes are all the more gratifying because we work together.
It is an ethos we have lived by since day one. So much so that our staff – both client-facing and administrative – are salaried and not remunerated solely by commission. The Sales Team benefit from a pooled achievement commission which is shared equally by way of a reward for working together and making sure our clients receive a bespoke service.
One of many reasons that stands Gaudin apart as the premier property company in Jersey is our commitment to offering clients a comprehensive service from start to finish. In our regular team meetings, our department heads have the opportunity to discuss work in progress, rental and sales appraisals, future marketing initiatives and proactive ways in which we can best serve our clients.
The marketing of prime Jersey property is something in which we pride ourselves. We have the widest range of any Jersey estate agency so once your property is registered we can ensure that it is seen by the maximum number of people.
This emphasis and commitment to working as a coherent, aligned team has ensured a steady flow of satisfied buyers and vendors, landlords and tenants, as well as a working environment whereby everyone is pushing forward with the same goals.
FEES & MARKETING
- Our fees are set by us based on a number of factors including the level of service you require, the market price expectation of your property and our appraisal
- In order to benefit from our sole agency offers, please ensure you are not signed up by agreement or on a sole or multiple agency basis with any other estate agency. In addition, multiple agency fees at the time of sale tend to be higher than sole agency fees
- We advertise in the Jersey Evening Post and its accompanying Homelife property supplement as well as on the radio, relevant specialist magazines and across our social media feeds on Facebook and Twitter
- We have a fabulous monthly online Gaudin Lifestyle Magazine that also is printed quarterly and distributed throughout the Island including BA Executive Lounge, Liberty Bus Terminal and Central Market.
- We create bespoke colour particulars including 3D floorplans and detailed map directions
- Your property is displayed in our retail shop window and we mail details out to all relevant buyers through a specialist property software platform.
- Properties are uploaded to our website which is available to view on desktop and laptop computers as well as being optimised for tablet and mobile browsing and the page will include the 3D floorplans and all relevant information.
- We will put up a ‘For Sale’ board outside your property if required.
- We provide a comprehensive fact sheet confirming the history of the property as well as any pertinent legal information
- All property viewings are arranged through us by appointment only. We can also arrange open houses on Saturday mornings and we will email you with confirmation of each viewing
- We will liaise with you at all times and undertake all negotiations on your behalf
- We are in touch with clients on a regular basis and we provide feedback after viewings through our property software.
- We can also help you to appoint solicitors and we are on hand to assist you with your liaison with your legal advisors during the sale process
- We are members of the NAEA (National Association of Estate Agents) now known as PropertyMark and we abide by their outlined code of conduct at all times. Our sales staff are now all completing the exams in order to keep the standards high and professional.